Marissa M. Hill
A dedicated Buffalo divorce attorney
Marissa M. Hill, a native of Buffalo, New York, joined the Law Offices of Randy S. Margulis & Associates in March 2016. She graduated from the University of Pittsburgh in April 2012 and is a December 2014 graduate of Valparaiso University School of Law. Marissa sat for the February 2015 New York State Bar Exam and was admitted to the New York State Bar in June 2015. Marissa concentrates her practice on Matrimonial and Family Law.
Family law cases often require clients to discuss their innermost private and delicate issues that have a lifelong impact on their lives and the lives of their families. Marissa has the ability to make clients feel comfortable through emotionally strenuous times while preserving their trust and zealously advocating on their behalf. She is caring, patient, and attentive to her clients’ needs while maintaining open and honest communication. If you are looking for a dedicated, accessible, and personable Matrimonial and Family Law attorney, look no further.
- New York, 2015
- Valparaiso University School of Law, Valparaiso, IN, Juris Doctor, December 2014
- Member of the Trial Advocacy Team
- Juvenile Clinic Student Attorney
- Clerked for Magistrate Katherine R. Forbes, Porter County Superior Court #2, Valparaiso, Indiana
- Clerked for the Illinois Department of Child and Family Services, Office of Legal Services, Chicago, Illinois
- University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, April 2012
Professional associations and memberships
- New York State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Erie County
- Minority Bar Association of Erie County
- Women’s Bar Association of Western New York